Camboticket - Full Stack Developer - PHP/Laravel/Lumen Framework (1-4 yrs)
CTC: INR 700,000- INR 10,00,000
Camboticket is a multiple award winning travel ticketing platform. The company currently covers destinations across Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos. We are a pioneer in the market and are currently going through an exciting phase where we are aggressively adding new verticals and features to our product while scaling it on a regional level.
The Developer will be based in our Gurgaon office where we are currently building our core tech team.
- S/he will be responsible for bringing the platform to the next level and ensuring the stability of the core platform.
- S/he will have the opportunity to participate in the next phase of growth at Camboticket, developing the platform and adapting it to meet the needs of new verticals and additional geographies.
- S/he will have flexibility and responsibilities from day one with expectations to contribute to the growth of the company by bringing new ideas and solutions to the table.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference, have a say in the future path of the company and touch lives of millions of travellers.
- At least 1+ years of working experience in Web Development
- Very good knowledge of Laravel/Lumen frameworks
- At ease with reactive web interfaces such as VueJS, ReactJS, AngularJS, webpack
- Good knowledge of the LAMP technology stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Experience in creating and using REST APIs
- Experience with AWS, Command line tools and Auto-Scaling Environments.
- Comfortable with GIT
Desirable Qualifications :
- Passionate about Web Development
- Can work independently
- Eager to try out and learn about new technologies and approaches every day
- Attention to detail, problem-solving and team building skills
- Able and confident to communicate in English with colleagues and clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn the complete tech stack at a fast-growing B2C startup.