IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:34 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
CAD Engineer - Analog/Mixed Signal Design (4-11 yrs)
Role : CAD Engineering
Duties : CDA
- Responsible for PDK evaluation, setup, customization and flows definition
- Drive and implement specific Custom Design Automation (CDA) flows such as
1. Schematic entry, Layout design - color aware and DPT/MPT
2. Parasitic Extraction for transistor level flow
3. Device modelling and Simulation environment in Cadence ADE/ADE-XL/Assembler/Explorer
4. Knowledge and hands-on experience in physical verification - DRC, LVS, DFM checks
5. Knowledge of Deep Submicron Topics such as LFD, PM, MAS, Litho etc.
6. Knowledge of Electrical verification like IREM (VoltusFi/Totem), RelXpert, ERC, PERC
- Drive Interfacing between Digital and Analog/Mixed signal methodologies.
- Develop Custom flows automation, rule deck customizations, improve productivity and efficiency.
- Train, Deployment and support of CDA to Design teams.
- Debug flow issues and testcases from Design teams for Simulation, LVS, DRC, IREM, post layout simulation.
- Responsible for assisting Tapeouts, final chip finishing runs, interface across foundry/customer for rulesets etc.
Skills & Qualification : CDA
- Good knowledge Analog/Mixed signal Design and Development in Cadence Virtuoso environment.
- Good knowledge on EDA Tools and Methodologies in Analog/Mixed Signal Design and Development.
- Good understanding of standards and formats like Spice, CDL, LEF, DEF, Verilog, SPEF, GDS, OA, .LIB, etc.
- Good knowledge on scripting skills - PERL, TCL, Skill, Ruby, C-Shell scripts etc.
- Good knowledge on Data management aspects using ICManage / Cliosoft / Perforce / Methodics / SVN etc.
- Good knowledge of 14nm/10nm/7nm finfet technologies
- Good knowledge of Deep Submicron Issues / technologies ( < 45 nm technology)
- Understanding of LSF cluster, Job submission and monitoring is a plus
- Understanding of tool License features and license administration is a plus
Please apply here.