IT Recuriter at Infinity HR
Views:415 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
CAD Engineer - Analog Layout (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. BSEE/MSEE with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
2. Good understanding of process technologies and device physics.
3. Good understanding of transistor level analog circuit simulation tools.
4. Good understanding of Digital & Analog Layout.
5. Good awareness of VLSI flow methodology RTL-- GDS.
6. Good awareness of various CAD tools including Fron-End, Verification & Back-End.
7. Good experience of Place & Route tools (PNR/P&R) like ICC, Encounter & Innovus etc-
8. Hands on experience of Cadence Schematic & Layout tools including ADEL/XL, Layout-XL.
9. Hands on experience of physical verification tools like Cadence-PVS, Mentor-Calibre etc.
10. Hands on experience with GDS tools like Calibre-DRV and/or QuickView(k2_viewer).
11. Good understanding of physical verification ruledecks which uses PVL/SVRF.
12. Good understanding of PDKs of various technologies ex: TSMC, GF, IBM, Intel etc-
13. Good knowledge of Cadence-SKILL language.
14. Good experience with programming languages like C, C++ and/or LISP etc-
15. Solid knowledge of scripting languages like PERL, TCL, Shell (bash/ksh/tcsh) and/or Python, Ruby.
16. Hands on experience in developing Graphical User Interfaces(GUIs) using Perl-TK/TCL-TK/Python-TK/Ruby-TK etc-
17. Hands on experience with DRC/LVS/PEX flow methodologies including development & debugging.
18. Good awareness of Power/EMIR tools like Apache-Totem/Voltus etc.
19. Experience in development, maintenance and support of CAD environments for IC designs.
20. Firm understanding of Cadence DFII