IT Recuriter at Infinity HR
Views:138 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
CAD Engineer - Analog Layout (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. BSEE/MSEE with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
2. Good understanding of process technologies and device physics.
3. Good understanding of transistor level analog circuit simulation tools.
4. Good understanding of Digital & Analog Layout.
5. Good awareness of VLSI flow methodology RTL-- GDS.
6. Good awareness of various CAD tools including Fron-End, Verification & Back-End.
7. Good experience of Place & Route tools (PNR/P&R) like ICC, Encounter & Innovus etc-
8. Hands on experience of Cadence Schematic & Layout tools including ADEL/XL, Layout-XL.
9. Hands on experience of physical verification tools like Cadence-PVS, Mentor-Calibre etc.
10. Hands on experience with GDS tools like Calibre-DRV and/or QuickView(k2_viewer).
11. Good understanding of physical verification ruledecks which uses PVL/SVRF.
12. Good understanding of PDKs of various technologies ex: TSMC, GF, IBM, Intel etc-
13. Good knowledge of Cadence-SKILL language.
14. Good experience with programming languages like C, C++ and/or LISP etc-
15. Solid knowledge of scripting languages like PERL, TCL, Shell (bash/ksh/tcsh) and/or Python, Ruby.
16. Hands on experience in developing Graphical User Interfaces(GUIs) using Perl-TK/TCL-TK/Python-TK/Ruby-TK etc-
17. Hands on experience with DRC/LVS/PEX flow methodologies including development & debugging.
18. Good awareness of Power/EMIR tools like Apache-Totem/Voltus etc.
19. Experience in development, maintenance and support of CAD environments for IC designs.
20. Firm understanding of Cadence DFII
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.