HR at AI Product Based company
Views:1253 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
C++ Programmer - Object Oriented Programming (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- As part of the Vision and AI software team you will develop software components for our Neural Network Accelerators.
- You will become a core contributor to the development of software components. Some of these software components are already out in the field, and some at early stages of design and development.
- We are looking for self-driven, enthusiastic, highly performing contributor, with a passion for the technology. It will be important to keep up to date with the latest technologies both professionally and through personal projects, and use this to improve the product.
What you will be doing :
- Create software which is part of ecosystem for new and/or existing hardware
- New feature addition, enhancements, optimizations to existing software components e.g Mapping, debugging tools.
- Gain ownership some of the important software components
- Use your initiative to improve both the development environment and the software
You must have :
- Strong C++ programming skills and basic understanding of object orientated programming
- Basic understanding of software development life cycle.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and embedded systems
- Passion for technology, keeping up to date with latest developments and personal projects
- Analytic approach to strive for the best solution
You might also have :
- Python programming skills
- Knowledge of Convolutional Neural Networks, Machine learning techniques
- Knowledge of Tensorflow, Caffe, OpenCL
- Experience in software development, over the complete development cycle
- A good degree or experience in a related area; computing, engineering.