IT recruiter at Aelfric solutions
Views:1098 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
C++ Programmer - C#/Unity3D (2-5 yrs)
Location : Hyderabad, India
Job Type : Full Time
- We are looking for programmers, preferably experienced in game development who love being on the cutting edge, to join our Sustained Engineering team (SE). The Rythmos SE team is an extension of Unity's Sustained Engineering team.
- This team plays a crucial role in setting up processes, practices and defining tools and frameworks to ensure the quality of the Unity3D game engine.
- This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Over the length of employment, these functions and tasks may change.
- Debug and fix the bugs across various modules of Unity 3D, both in C++ and C#.
- Author different types of automated tests to cover the bug fixes.
- Troubleshoot Unity 3D.
Required Experience :
- 2+ years C++ Development
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Excellent programming skills in C++ and C#
- Excellent C++ and C# debugging skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and areas of Unity.
- Experience in profiling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desired skills :
- Developing games/apps with Unity.
- Developing games/apps for mobile platforms.
- Objective C programming.
- Developing games/apps for the latest game consoles.
- Knowledge of SCM (git, svn, mercurial, perforce).
- Perl scripting.
- Experience with Linux OS.
- Experience with Mac OS.
Required Education :- Any Bachelor's Degree