Senior Associate - Technology at The Edge Partnership
Views:854 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
C++ Developer - OOPS/Multithreading (2-10 yrs)
About the Client :
The organisation specializes in quantitative strategies, statistical analysis and algorithms. It has grown rapidly to become the largest proprietary trading house in India. With its well-researched strategies, risk management tools and an efficient trade execution infrastructure, it is a cut above the rest in the current market place. With an exceptionally talented pool of employees who are continuously looking to challenge their limits, they are poised to become a global player in algorithmic trading. They are a member of all the major stock exchanges of India like National Stock Exchange (NSE), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), MCXSx.
Key Responsibilities :
- Designing, developing and improving our low-latency software platform for highfrequency trading in financial markets.
- Investigating latencies and jitter from test and production data and fixing latency problems, whatever it takes.
- Writing extremely efficient and scalable protocol implementations to connect to various markets across the world.
- Working on our big data infrastructure which is used for simulations and post-trade analysis.
- Tracking new developments in the hardware and software world, identifying their potential integration with our trading platform to improve the trading architecture and keep it on bleeding edge.
- Build software interfaces to FPGA-based components
- Detailed documentation of design and interface specifications
Eligibility for the role :
- An engineering degree(B. Tech/M.Tech) in computer science/engineering is a must
- Experience in C++ coding
- Expert level understanding of C/C++
- Good understanding of operating systems and networking fundamentals and should be interested in getting hands dirty with system-level programming.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming concepts is a must.