Director at InfoSpoke Technologies
Views:161 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
C++ Developer - OOAD/Multithreading (5-10 yrs)
Job description Responsibilities:
Software design and development of moderately complex software resulting in high quality, software products.
- Analyze and understand the functional/non-functional requirements.
- Understand the high level design and ability to translate to low level design and implementation
- Implementation of the complex modules with high quality and clean coding.
- Unit testing of the implementation to ensure complete coverage.
Desired Skills and Experience :
5-10 years of hands on experience in Software /Technology Development Must Have: - Proficiency in C/C++
- Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Must have good knowledge of multi-threading concepts
- Development experience in Visual studio 2017
- Systems thinking, technical acumen, analytical skills and communication skills.
- Testing skills (Unit testing, Integration testing)
- Exposure to one or more software development methodologies (RUP preferred, one full lifecycle preferred)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Quality mindset and attention to detail in all aspects of software engineering and development
Good to have:
- Experience using SVN
- Exposure to BOOST libraries
- Exposure to SCRUM methodology work culture
- Exposure to design tools - Enterprise architect / Rational rose.
- Experience with debugging tools, profiling tools.
- Knowledge in Industrial Automation, SCADA, Control and Instrumentation, MES, OPC
- Experience programming in Java, Python would be an advantage
Education: Bachelor / Masters in Computer Engineering, EEE, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science, Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering