C++ Developer - Network Protocols (3-9 yrs)
1) C++ ( 70 % ). Excellent C++ programming and good in OOPS concepts.( Basics of C++ Mandatory)
2) C ( 30 % ). Good in C programming.
3) Linux Internals ( IPC mechanism, Locking etc.. )
4) To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
5) Hands on with coding & debugging, IPC/Threads.
6) Experience in development of products using C/C++/Python programming language.
7) Strong understanding of Linux Internals, IPCs, Multi-threading and System Programming.
8) Strong knowledge in TCP / IP and UDP protocol Suite and Networking concepts and Socket Programming.
9) Good knowledge in 8051 controller and Embedded C programming