Associate Consultant at Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:572 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
C++ Developer - Linux/Data Structure/Algorithm (4-5 yrs)
Role: C++ Developer
Client: Product development MNC
Work Location : Hyderabad, Can apply from anywhere in India
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY :
- Develop high quality software which meets requirements, promotes re-use of software components, and facilitates ease of support.
- Diagnose, isolate, and implement remedies for system failures caused by errors in software code.
- Identifies and implements process improvements in engineering practices.
- Utilize software based system maintenance and tracking tools.
- Provide input and technical content for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training.
- Conduct unit tests, track problems, and implement changes to ensure adherence to test plan and functional/nonfunctional requirements
- Analyze, design and implement software mechanisms to improve code stability, performance, and reusability. Participates and leads code review sessions.
- Create high fidelity estimates of their own work efforts.
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
- May be asked to lead and advise other engineering resources as part of project activities.
- Considered subject matter experts in their chosen field.
- Participates with industry groups, stays current with technology and industry trends, disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices.
- Communicate with Solution Management and other internal teams. Participates in cross-functional collaboration within the organization.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 4-5 plus years of experience in C++ development,
- A minimum of 2 year experience in Analysis & Design using Enterprise Architecture
- Using design patterns
- SOA Architecture
- API design and development
Preferred technology stack :
- Very strong in Object Oriented Programming
- Refer below sections for technology stack
- Knowledge of below Technology stack for the software development:
- Design Patterns
- Strong in Data Structures, STL concepts
- Design & Write an Algorithm for a Requirement
- Defining a Framework, API and providing a template
- Integration of Tools & Libraries
- Work exp. on Linux Environment
- C++ - strong in Objective Oriented Programming
- Very good understanding and dev experience in Process & Multi Threads
- Data structures with vectors, lists
- Socket Programming
- STL Concepts
- Good to have QT Framework
- Ability to solve a problem/requirement
Experience with tools utilized in development environment/ Good to have:
- Enterprise Architect
- SOAP UI
- Deep understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience operating in an agile environment, with a deep understanding of agile development principles.
- Familiarity with Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma Lean principles. required specialties