Founder at Digitalogy Consulting
Views:276 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
C++ Developer - Embedded/Data Structure/Algorithm (2-10 yrs)
The candidate will be leading the embedded software domain and will be responsible for the entire tech stack residing in the on-board processor in the robotic assistant.
Back-End Software :
- Our autonomous robotic assistant runs a Recipe Engine which has a micro-service architecture.
- Candidate will work on improving design and robustness of this arch.
- Build and deploy different services(in C++) which will exchange sensor, actuator, state and other data between them.
- Communicating with Cloud, App through a set of clean REST API interfaces.
- Data design for storing recipes, ingredients, instructions into a structured data model.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures with space and time complexities
- Strong design skills involving data modeling and low level class design
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns
- Proficiency in C++
- Follow industry coding standards and responsible for writing maintainable / scalable / efficient code to solve business problems
- Hands-on experience of working with Databases and Linux/Unix platform
- Follow SDLC in agile environment and collaborate with multiple cross functional teams to drive on-time deliveries
Qualifications and Skills : C++, REST API, Driver, Firmware, POSIX, Linux, ARM, Database, CPU Architecture