Talent Acquisition Specialist at Amanzi Technologies
Views:671 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
C/C++ Developer - Linux/TCP/IP (3-7 yrs)
Project Overview :
- The project is about TCP/IP networking based product development. For this position we generally need someone who has development experience in TCP/IP, C,C++, Linux System programming..
Mandatory Skills Required : BGP,Linux,Routing Protocol,Socket Programming,IPC,OSPF ROUTING PROTOCOL,TCP / IP / UDP,Networking
Desired Skills Required : Python
Key Work Accountabilities/Responsibilities for the Position Holder :
- The person will be responsible for Low Level design, development, unit testing and technical documentation of TCP/IP based networking product features.
- Should have hands-on development experience with TCP/IP technologies, L3 packet forwarding, IP routing, with strong programming skills
Mandatory Skills :
- Candidate should have excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Development experience in TCP/ IP technologies (ARP/DHCP, IPV4, IPV6)
- Experience in L3 packet forwarding, IP routing-
- Experience in routing protocols (RIP, IGP, BGP, OSPF)
- Linux OS and System programming, socket programming, IPC.
Desirable Skills :