Recruitment Consultant at Ally Executive
Views:355 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Business/System Analyst - Project Management (9-12 yrs)
Job Description : Bus Sys Analyst (Proj),
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
About Us :
Epsilon- is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
A bit about who we are looking for
At Epsilon, we give you the support and freedom to think courageously, take risks, and forge a new path. It's how we help our CRM clients target new audiences, and acquire and retain customers. Our fastest growing team is now on the lookout for talented individuals who can whip up unique solutions for our clients- unique problems.
So, are you someone who wants to work on product implementations and custom development for some of the world's biggest brands? What about helping clients identify unique customers through data feeds and enabling them to attract and retain them? If that's a resounding yes, then you could be exactly who we- re looking for.
Apply today and be part of a leading digital marketing team that will help your ideas go places you never thought possible. We will encourage you to own your responsibilities, lead projects and welcome change. Take risks and redefine the rules.
What you'll do :
- Works to discover, analyze and document client business requirements, and translating those needs into system and process solution designs.
- Designs and manages integration test cycles for new system enhancements including the creation of detailed test plans, test data sets, and documentation of test case results.
- Analyze & test real time web service API based on REST and SOAP protocol for large transactional (OLTP) systems using advanced knowledge of ANSI SQL and testing tools such as SoapUI, JMeter etc.
- Coordinates closely with internal production teams and external client teams to develop and document operational processes and change management plans during roll-out of system enhancements.
- Interfaces directly with clients to assess ongoing business needs and translate those needs into systems requirements.
- Ensures high client satisfaction with change management planning, communication, execution, and service.
- Transitions final deliverables to the technical implementation team, ensuring they fully understand client requirements and details of the design and plan.
- Identifies,tracks and resolves project issues and risks.
- Employs consulting and systems development methodologies to guide daily activities.
- Provides one-on-one and classroom-based training on key solution components and processes.
- Shares knowledge with peers and other project teams.
Minimum Qualifications :
- 9+ years of business analysis experience around database marketing technologies and data management, and technical understanding in these areas.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing disciplines or equivalent experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Handles any size projects with little to no assistance.
- Advanced knowledge of JSON & XML object structure.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Ability to develop test plans independently.
- Takes on new tasks with minimal instruction and works well in a team environment.
- Ability to solve problems on the fly and work in a fast-paced, high traffic environment.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience in database marketing and/or data management solutions.
- Knowledge of database marketing automation technologies (e.g. Alterian, Neolane, Unica, SAS Campaign).
- Knowledge of business intelligence technologies (e.g. Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Alterian, Cognos, etc).