recruiters at jacaranda system
Views:414 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Business Objects Developer - SAP BW/ABAP Modules (5-10 yrs)
Title : Business Objects Developer
Location : Mumbai, Malad
Experience : 4+ yrs
Job Description :
- A highly experienced SAP BW and Business Objects Developer with proficient knowledge in designing BO Universe and developing complex dashboards/reports standard WebI(Web Intelligence).
- The candidate must have knowledge in Data Warehouse concepts, SQL and ABAP scripts.
- Candidate should be disciplined, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and delivery-focused.
Technical skills :
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience using IDT for Universe design and development.
- Business Intelligence experience with SAP BW, Business Objects / SAP BO / SAP BI
- Experience using Analysis for Office, Web Intelligence reports and Crystal Reports
- Experience with BW administrator Workbench, BW Info Objects..
- In depth knowledge of conversion of SAP BI, BW reports into Business objects and other reporting tools experience.
- Understanding the BW ABAP code and converting the code into understandable manner.
- Involved into the migration of SAP BW environment projects into Non SAP Data warehousing projects.
- Able to create the documentation by understanding the logic in BW in each area, starting from Info objects, DSOs, Cubes, Transformations, Open hubs, BEx queries, Variables code, customer exits..etc
- Workbooks needs to understand and convert the code in to plain English to understand and recreate the reports in Webi/BO
- Experience in creation of reports based on DWH universes rather than BW cubes related Universes
- Strong experience in design, develop and maintain complex WebI reports.( (Web Intelligence).
- Experience with SAP BO Central Management Console (CMC).
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts and methodologies.
- Strong experience in SQL script development
- Experience in writing both functional and technical documentation.
- Follows industry standards and best practices.
- Exposure to production support.
Non-Technical skills :
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Team management skills
- Must have experience with On Site and Off Shore Development model.