HR at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd.
Views:106 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Business Object Developer - Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing - Investment Banking Domain (4-7 yrs)
Position Objective :
- Design, development and maintenance of data loading & reporting solution
- To develop and maintain the entire Data warehouse back-end solution in order to meet the business intelligence requirements.
- To play a techno-functional role by being a part of the technical team for developing and maintaining the Business Intelligence solution
- To consistently adapt best practices for system integration patterns.
Roles and Responsibilities :
A) Business and System Analysis : Interact with business, functional and technical representatives of project teams, and various territories, vendors, APT teams and Paris Head office representatives in order to analyze system requirements.
B) Conceptualization & Development : Conceptualize the overall reporting approach and module design. Develop specifications, benchmarking of hardware/software platforms; prepare design documents, building a proof of concepts, validation of design solution and data modeling.
C) Maintenance :
- Further enhance, trouble-shoot, understand & resolve problems related to existing systems, in order to maximize system uptime and ensure alignment with changing the business environment.
- Establishes regular code reviews tied to on-going components/project development.
D) Contribution to Project /Organization : Undertake training programs for the team. Guide junior team members on the technology & processes front. Share with colleagues learning and experience, whenever required. Maintain organizational norms, professional code of ethics, work decorum, regularity in work.
- 4 to 6 year of mandatory experience working with Business Objects(BI4.2) development of Web Intelligence reports and Desktop Intelligence reports.
- Demonstrable experience on Business Objects Admin modules including trouble shooting.
- Good working knowledge of the migration process from BOXI3 to BI4.2 to resolve issues related to migration
- 3 to 4 years of mandatory hands-on experience in SQL/ PLSQL.
- At least 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience in Unix shell scripting, Autosys will be good to have.