Senior Consultant at Business Doctors
Views:1083 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Business Doctors - Product Manager - Big Data/Analytics (7-10 yrs)
About the role :
- The role of a Product Manager is to design and develop products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- The product manager is often considered the CEO of the product and is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for that product or product line.
- The position may also include marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
- End to end management of the product lifecycle from concept to phasing out of the product(s).
- To be an advocate for the customer, keeping their interests in mind always.
- To manage and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams. Act as liaison between Sales, Client Services, Marketing Support, and Technology teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new product development.
- To be an expert in the product and keep up to date with technological advances. Knowledge of Block Chain Technology is must.
- Development and execution of the product roadmap.
- Perform business analysis with subject matter experts and customers. Become subject matter experts in product's markets and provide vision and leadership
- Identification of new opportunities; product enhancements; and line extensions.
- Development of documentation to support the approval, design, development and launch of the product.
- Facilitate the design, development and launch of innovative products.
- Provide data for product marketing communication
- Work with sales team to come out with sales strategies, go to market strategies
- Definition implementation and maintenance of the marketing mix and business models for the product.
- Facilitate development and implementation of high impact and differentiated product positioning and messaging.
- Definition and implementation of strategies to counter competitors.
- Evangelizing the product at industry events, seminars and customer briefings.
- High degree of competency with project management including, agile methodology, scrum, lean start-up methodologies identifying and managing risks, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communicating overall project status.
Skills and Qualifications :
You will need to :
- 7-10 years of experience Preferably in consumer facing application development, large scale enterprise applications, exposure to big data, analytics and machine learning.
- Take ownership in driving product and new feature development through every stage of the agile software development lifecycle; and work with team and company resources to refine team SDLC.
- Collaborate with technical partners, development, test teams, and internal technical teams to design technical solutions and provide detailed specifications that satisfy scalability, reliability, and performance goals.
- Drive innovative designs and technical solutions that provide scalable and reliable solutions.
- Perform project management activities, which include active mitigation of any risks to the project scope and schedule, and provide status updates.
- A Bachelor / Master's degree holder in computer science or a related field.
- Work Location: Mumbai (Full Time)
- This role is for the client of Business Doctors