Senior Consultant at Business Doctors
Views:144 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Business Doctors - Product Manager (7-13 yrs)
About the Company :
It is a technology incubator company currently looking for a product head to lead the development of block chain based technology solution for the Alchohol/ Beverage industry. The product has been implemented in the finance industry.
About the role :
- The role of a Product Head is to design and develop products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- The product manager is often considered the CEO of the product and is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for that product or product line. The position may also include marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
- End to end management of the product lifecycle from concept to phasing out of the product(s).
- To be an advocate for the customer, keeping their interests in mind always.
- To manage and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams. Act as liaison between Sales, Client Services, Marketing Support, and Technology teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new product development.
- To be an expert in the product and keep up to date with technological advances.
- Development and execution of the product roadmap.
- Perform business analysis with subject matter experts and customers. Become subject matter experts in product's markets and provide vision and leadership
- Identification of new opportunities; product enhancements; and line extensions.
- Development of documentation to support the approval, design, development and launch of the product.
- Facilitate the design, development and launch of innovative products.
- Provide data for product marketing communication
- Work with sales team to come out with sales strategies, go to market strategies
- Definition implementation and maintenance of the marketing mix and business models for the product.
- Facilitate development and implementation of high impact and differentiated product positioning and messaging.
- Definition and implementation of strategies to counter competitors.
- Evangelizing the product at industry events, seminars and customer briefings.
- High degree of competency with- project management including, agile methodology, scrum, lean start-up methodologies- identifying and managing risks, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communicating overall project status.
Skills and Qualifications :
- 7-10 years of experience- Preferably in consumer facing application development, large scale enterprise applications, exposure to big data, analytics and machine learning.
- Take ownership in driving- product- and new feature development through every stage of the agile software development lifecycle and work with team and company resources to refine team SDLC.
- Collaborate with technical partners, development, test teams, and internal technical teams to design technical solutions and provide detailed specifications that satisfy scalability, reliability, and performance goals.
- Drive- innovative designs and technical solutions that provide scalable and reliable solutions.-
- Perform project management activities, which include active mitigation of any risks to the project scope and schedule, and provide status updates.
- A Bachelor/Master's degree holder in computer science or a related field
Work Location : Mumbai (Full Time)