Head of Delivery at Launchpad App Development
Views:264 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Business Analyst - Web & Mobility (2-4 yrs)
Role/Position : Business Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Employment Type & Seniority Level : Full-Time - Mid Level
The Role :
Launchpad India is looking for a Fresher to Mid Level Business Analyst having up to 3 years of experience. The Analyst will be expected to work alongside engineering and strategist teams and therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, attention to detail, and the creation of quality documentation is essential.
Key Responsibilities :
- Eliciting requirements from Client Meetings & Workshops
- Requirements & Documentation Creation (BRD, SRS, HLD, Prioritization Framework)
- Assisting the Product Strategists on an ongoing basis.
- Translating and Simplifying Complex Requirements
- Collaborating with Creative Design team for documenting Use Cases, User Stories
- Developing and evaluating procedures, controls, user requirements and functional specifications
- Preparing Risks, Assumptions, Issues & Dependencies Matrix
- Maintaining repositories of documentation.
- Creation of Unit Test Cases
- Preparing, facilitating, documenting and participating in client meetings/workshops
Skills & Qualifications Required :
- Exceptional in English (Native Proficiency) is a must
- Understanding of Web & Mobile Architectures, Functionalities & Technologies
- Up to 3 Years of Experience in Business Analysis (Fresh Graduates can also apply)
- Proficient with Systems & Softwares (Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Strong Presentation skills
- Strong Technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer needs to be transformed into application and operational requirement
Preferred Skills & Qualifications :
- Experience working in a SCRUM methodology
- Experience with Process and Data Flow Diagrams
- Experience working with Project Management Tools (Wrike, JIRA, Asana, Basecamp)
What will make us call you right away :
- Have at least 2 year of Experience
- Have impeccable English (Written/Spoken)
- Have worked in a Business Analysis role within the Web/Mobile Development Environment
People say that about you :
- Demonstrate Continuous learning and proactive problem-solving ability
- Seamlessly adjust in a Global & Matrixed environment
- Multi-task, Be Detail oriented, Team oriented, Business and Process oriented.
- Enjoy teamwork and collaborating with people.
- You have a do-it-yourself start-up attitude.
- Medical & Health Insurance
- PF Provisions
- Performance based Rewards (Monetary & Non-Monetary)
- Regular Team Outings & Team Building Opportunities
- Certifications (On Company's Dime)
About Launchpad India:
Launchpad turns client ideas into successful software applications. This position is for the Bangalore centre. The Bangalore Center will serve as a franchise to the parent company in Australia. Launchpad India is gearing up to build a young, dynamic and high-performing team of professionals to support & provide engineering operations. We are always on the lookout for talented people who want to be a part of building great products for great clients. The company is currently growing at a substantial rate. Over 100% year on year growth, we work with some of the coolest start-ups across the globe. We are a hard working but fun company in a booming interesting industry which is awesome to be a part of.
Launchpad is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.