Senior Manager - Human Resource at Simform Solutions
Views:181 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Business Analyst - Web & Mobile Platforms (3-5 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Analyses the project and decrypt it to simplest form to help the engineers build it successfully.
- Provides accurate cost and time estimation to clients and co-ordinates all through the completion of the project.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Gathering and eliciting clear and definite project requirements from the Client
- Documentation of project requirements.
- Discussing the requirements with the technical team to clear doubts regarding requirements and mitigate risks.
- Interface with clients and gain an understanding of the requirements/processes through meeting and discussion.
- Prepare and review the requirement analysis as well as functional specification documents.
- Provide use cases, high-level test scenarios to test teams and review test cases
- Stakeholder Management, requirement elicitation and scope analysis
- Capturing Business Requirements in the form of Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Preparing time and cost estimation and running feasibility tests on all projects.
- Creating technical documents: project scope documents, SRS, etc.
- Require Candidate with Good Communication / Analytical Skills
- Should be detail oriented and capable of solving problems arising at work.
- Should be well updated on the current trends and technologies in Web and Mobile Platforms
- Should be BE/ B.Tech in computer engineering
- Should have knowledge of Mobile application knowledge, Sql and generate different reports.
- SDLC Life Cycle.
- A multitask professional with good analytical and logical skills, possess good experience in
- Business Analysis & Consulting in multiple domains