Senior Resource Executive at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:316 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst - Agile/Scrum Methodologies (3-6 yrs)
JD- Business Analyst/Sr. Business Analyst
Experience : 3 to 6 Years
Work Location : Bangalore
Educational Qualifications: BE / B Tech / MCA / M.E / M.TECH
- Good understanding of Property & Casualty Insurance domain and work experience in at least one of the operational areas - New Business, Policy Administration, Claims and Billing
- Good knowledge in Personal or Commercial Lines of business specific to North America Geography will be an added advantage
- Exposure in Guidewire Product Full Suite or CC/PC/BC, experience on Standard Base Templates of Guidewire product will be an added advantage
- Should possess good amount of experience in Analysis, Requirement gathering, Elicitation and testing
- Willingness to undertake frequent travels - short term or long term across the globe
- Good experience in developing high impact presentations (PPTs) for internal and external customers.
- Ability to conduct walkthroughs, workshops and meetings involving various business stakeholders.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships, able to comfortably converse with all facets in the client's organization.
- Contribution to Insurance CoE in driving RFI / RFP and other proposal activities and building knowledge capsules and training decks and imparting training
- Excellent solution evaluation skills. Drive technology solutions from a holistic and business value perspective.
- Exposure/Experience in Agile SCRUM methodology
Interested candidates can apply here