Manager - HR at Icon Resources & Technologies
Views:236 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Business Analyst-Salesforce (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
A) Experience : 5 to 6 Years
B) Job Location : Noida
C) Role Definition : The role of the Business Analyst (BA) is that of a person who interfaces with the customers to understand their requirements. This role is distinct from that of a technical designer of software solutions who works on the basis of the requirements gathered by the BA.
D) Required Knowledge & Skills :
- Engineering graduate with some industry experience
- Technical writing
- Analytical and conceptual expertise
- Creation of the Business Requirements Document
- Knowledge of business processes
- Ability to have a business-oriented vision
- Improvement of business and engineering processes
- Strategic planning
E) General Responsibility :
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond the scope of influence and report the same to manager
- Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements.
F) Project Responsibilities :
- Business Process Analysis
- Understand what the business does and how it does it
- Determine how to improve existing business process
- Determine which tasks/steps to automate (identify the scope and get the requirements)
- Design the features of IT systems (create functional requirements)
- Co-ordinate testing efforts with QA
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with client personnel to identify required changes.
G) Project Execution :
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Takes input from the supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Communicates and applies project standards.
- Manages resources in accordance with the project schedule.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.