Talent Aquisition at Krinotek
Views:1469 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Business Analyst - Reporting/Analytics (3-6 yrs)
- We're looking for a talented and passionate Business Analyst to join our Global Client Services Team, which is responsible for building and supporting scalable reporting systems that enable seamless experiences for our Clients around the world.
- The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company's data in various business areas.
- Specific responsibilities include reporting Key Performing indicators, analyzing business trends and performance, suggesting improvements and working on internal process improvement and automation.
- Techno-Functional who can set up new reports, manage Business Reporting, Templated Analytics and Automation of reports
- Build reporting framework within the Bank for seamless reporting experience for stakeholders from frontline Branch personnel to Top Management
- Design and build robust and scalable models/architecture which can be leveraged for reporting and analytics
- Generate insight on key performance trends and identify risks/opportunities for key stakeholder
- Develop and build highly collaborative and close working relationships with Business Partners and Sr. Leadership stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in business/Economics/Finance/Engineering or other quantitative disciplines. Master's degree preferred
- 3+ years of Reporting /Analytics experience preferably from Retail Banking, Financial Services, Information Technology, Consulting
- Exposure to Visualization tools like SAS VA/SAP BO/Tableau / PowerBI/ etc. preferred.
- Spreadsheet and Presentation skills, Knowledge of data models, database design development will be added advantage
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities