HR at Swar Yantra Technologies
Views:252 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Business Analyst - Project Management (5-8 yrs)
Closeloop Technologies is a Palo Alto (California, US) based IT startups having development centres at Chandigarh, Jaipur and Pune. A startup started by ex-employees of Google, Apple, Facebook and LinkedIn which work on latest technologies creating world class products for Bay area based startups.
Our clients range from venture-backed machine learning startups to a pizza startup. At this stage company have offices in US (with 12 people), Jaipur (with 25 people) and Pune (12 people).
Closeloop is staring a new development centre at Chandigarh of 10+ people capacity with best in class software developers.
US team handle's most of client interaction and project management work while India team will be responsible for Engineering work. If you are best in class and love to work in startup environment we have an opening for you.
Job Description :
- The Software Project Manager/ Business Analyst will be located in our Chandigarh office and will work closely with our Silicon Valley office, handling a wide range of responsibilities including software project management, business applications analysis, support and training.
- Additionally, the person will work closely with the technology team in all offices to implement projects across clients.
- Success in the position will require exceptional communication skills, multi-tasking and troubleshooting abilities. Periodic travel and after-hours work will be required.
- Project Management
- Understanding Software flow and business processes
- Help with resolving software issues
- Work with different datasets across different systems to develop and create customized reports
- Meet with team members to understand business processes and develop, implement and support business workflows
- Investigate process and security improvements
- Prepare and maintain procedures and guides for end users and IT staff
- Troubleshoot issues related to application functionality. Track and follow issues through to resolution
- Train employees on software applications, new technologies and best practices
- EXCELLENT oral and written English skills (This is very important)
- Ideally an MBA candidate is required (Although others will be considered)
- At least five years of experience in maintenance, support, configuration and implementation of business applications
- Experience with databases and complex datasets
- Experience with different CRM applications (for eg. SalesForce.com)
- Experience with portfolio management systems and/or other enterprise level FinTech applications.
- Familiarity with information and cybersecurity protocols, especially in a financial services environment
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical skills and methodical problem solving
- Experience providing remote technical support by email, phone and remote assistance applications
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical individuals
- Excellent learning new skills and staying current with rapidly changing technology
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Bachelor's degree in a technology field.
- MBA (This is optional)
- You will work with the best brains in Silicon Valley
- Best in Industry Salaries
- You will work directly with clients and LEARN a lot
- You will LEARN latest concepts and technologies
- Catered weekly lunch and healthy snacks
- Paid holidays