AM Recruitment & Delivery at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1459 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:175
Business Analyst/Product Analyst - Healthcare Technology Domain (2-6 yrs)
About the Company:
Weare a revolutionary online healthcare platform that connects users to the entire spectrum of healthcare services creating a resourceful ecosystem of service providers. Dedicated to extend the horizons of healthcare facilities and services beyond regional limitations and make it accessible to all under one roof, we stand as a synonym for healthcare digitalization.
The platform allows doctor appointments and diagnostic lab test booking services across India through a rich network of healthcare service providers. Being associated with top-notch hospitals across the country, we offer end-to-end healthcare solutions to the users under one roof for unmatched convenience.
We are marching towards every city and town in India to bring them up in our network for greater access to quality healthcare for everyone. We, with a vision to cover every single entity of quality healthcare under one umbrella, is soon stepping into healthcare e-commerce, online doctor consultations, wellness and home healthcare services to give a wholesome experience to the users.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Write new requirements / User Stories documents, for new functionalities and provide associated design (collaborating with design team) in a generic man-ner.
- Ensure strict adherence to the available documentation on faster and correct resolution
- Partner with product teams to define goals and identify key metrics for exist-ing features and new releases
- Identify areas of improvement within the processes and provide appropriate recommendations by using data to inform and influence the direction of the product team roadmaps inform business decisions.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- B.E/BTech, B.Sc., B.A. with minimum of 2 years of experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, both with business cus-tomers and with fellow professionals (business stakeholders, product & pro-ject managers and developers).
- A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work with minimal su-pervision.
- Exposure to Google Analytics, clevertap/mixpanel, wireframes/prototyping tools, a/b testing will be an added advantage.