Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:1403 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Business Analyst - Predictive Modeling (1-5 yrs)
Established in 2012, Client is India's leading kids fashion brand where aspiration meets accessibility. Founded by Harvard Business School Alumni Rahul Anand and Lisa Kennedy, We are headquartered in Mumbai with an office in China. With over 3 million monthly active users, It is India's largest technology driven, fast fashion kids apparel brand and it continues to grow three folds every year. Using data to foresee future trends, we launch hundreds of new styles daily, giving consumers across the globe access to the latest fashion from across the globe.
Hopscotch is backed by a range of venture investors, including Eduardo Saverin (Co-founder, Facebook), LionRock Capital (Singapore based growth fund), Wei Yan (CTO and co-founder of Diapers.com), and Toivo Annus (CTO and co-founder of Skype). The work environment at Hopscotch is dynamic and fast paced. We are a team of young, energetic and entrepreneurially driven individuals. We advocate the theory of - freedom within the framework- which means we dont micromanage. We put great trust in our teams, once strategies and goals are well defined.
Every employee has an equal chance to grow within the organisation. And any individual with a passion for self-development can grow exponentially to a leadership position.
We have a strong team of over 350 employees from diverse backgrounds. Embracing this diversity is what translates into Hopscotch being a progressive and fun environment to work in.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Deliver Predictive Analytics, Data analysis for the team. Create value while proving analytical capabilities
- Analysing data and identifying problem areas from business side
- Identify routine tasks and automate them for business team
- Building Dashboards and Pipeline for management team
- Proactively identifying problem areas and gaps in periodic reports and getting them rectified
- Identify and communicate meaningful insights from messy data
- Help build components of a framework or product
- Developing predictive models with large and varied data sets
General Attributes :
- Experience in data analytics, good organizer & comfortable working with teams with clear deadlines, ability to adapt to new systems and softwares quickly.
- Tech Attributes : Advanced SQL, Advanced Excel, R