HR Executive at Ampers & Square Tech Services
Views:444 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Business Analyst - P&C Insurance Domain (5-7 yrs)
1) Domain should be P&C insurance ONLY- product company.
2) Hands on implementation experience. Should have worked on 1 project end to end (Starting from solution designing, interaction with clients, interaction with developers, testing etc). Basically it should be solutioning, rather than only requirement gathering.
3) Should have system hands on experience (Knowledge of tables, cases, ER diagrams, flow charts, wireframes, configurations).
Job Description :
- Work closely with customer to identify, analyze, validate and document business processes and functional requirements. Oversee proper implementation by providing functional specifications and acceptance criteria. Act as a liaison between the customer business users and the project development and testing team.
- Understand and document customer's functional and technical requirements, user stories, and acceptance scenarios.
- Specialize in Sapiens IDIT application; Understand limitations and possibilities of the system and their implications on the business processes and functionality.
- Initiate and oversee project solution design
- Provide presentations and demonstrations on Product Features
- Functional support to development teams in design processes
- Functional support to the testing teams by preparing test scenarios and participate in system testing before releases to the customers
- Write new requirements / User Stories documents, for new functionalities (CRs, new features, etc.).
- Assist RI 2nd and 3rd line support representatives in analyzing and reproducing incidents reported by the customer.
- Participate in training activities of employees and customers.
- Support the TW with updating product documentation.
Notice period- 60days