HR-Executive at Change Leaders
Views:718 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Business Analyst - IT Projects (1-4 yrs)
- Minimum 1 year experience of working as a Business Analyst or in Business Process Improvement Projects.
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of project in hand. Identify and validate the key business requirements and risks associated with the project.
- Analyze the complete work-flows and requirements of stakeholders and propose solutions.
- Creates detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including open source components to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/ stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Participates in testing and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.