Recruiter at Peopleocity
Views:326 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Business Analyst - IT Product Management (3-5 yrs)
Position : Business Analyst
Experience: 3-5 years
Location : Bangalore
Role / Responsibility :
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management / Business Analysis in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with designing consumer based interactive web and mobile solutions
- Experience with analyzing user interaction data to evaluate the effectiveness of new features
- Experience with data visualization and presentation of enhancement options based on data
- Understand business process and business functional requirements and translate them to specific tangible software product requirements.
- Provide training to customer service organization on functional design and answering technical queries from customers.
- Clearly document the functional requirements and functional design flow.
- Coordinate and provide requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives / stakeholders that user stories and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Effectively communicate with on and off-shore teams to deliver functional requirements including GUI, screen and interface designs.
Desired qualifications / Skills :
- Proven ability to translate the underlying business needs / requirements into actionable items.
- Take a lead to document the design and help manuals for specific product components.
- Problem solving skills: The ability to foresee issues early on and take steps to mitigate the risk
- Experience with managing AGILE development methodology and inspire the team to follow best Scrum practices.
- Experience managing multiple product line requirements in a matrixed environment.
- Innovative product design skills with customer focused approach.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, SQL and a fair understanding of the technical architecture and components.
- The candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively - Roll-up-your-sleeves entrepreneurial spirit, with never say die start-up attitude
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to drive consensus among various stakeholders and articulate design trade offs used in making product related choices & decisions.
Experience with an edge:
- Experience with a start-up is preferred
- Experience in big data analytics preferred definite plus.
- Experience in staffing and labor procurement industry
- Experience in a software product based company
About Client -
Our Client is a world class enterprise business solutions and services company headquartered at Atlanta, GA. They provide complete end to end mobile business software solutions and supply chain consulting services. The core development center is located at Bangalore, India, which started operations at the beginning of 2011.