Recruiter at Techstar Software Development India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:649 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Business Analyst - IT (4-8 yrs)
Business Analyst will partner across the organization to create/refine business requirements/ user stories, and define functional specifications. This role will be responsible for analyzing processes, applications and tools, defining requirements, and support execution of projects to change and enhance our business.
- This role will proactively contribute to process refinements and reengineering and to continuous productivity gains that impact digital technology team and the areas beyond.
- This role will often be called upon to support projects in one or more technology streams at any given time.
- They must be self- managed and meet agreed targets and objectives.
- Document - as is- and - to be- processes and functional requirements document (FRD), including data flows, business rules and use cases.
- Best practices, bench marking and information analyzing and evaluating processes and services using internal and external data.
- This role will be able to make recommendations on functional best practices, process reengineering, usability decisions within context of the project they are working on.
- This role will act as a bridge between business capabilities asks and technical implementations of these asks.
- As such, this role will be regarded as an expert on topics of scale, functional complexity, scope etc. regarding such implementations.
- Strong stakeholder communication skills
- Resources will need to take business req, work with Onshore Business and Tech team and should be able to deliver FRD's.
- B2B thinking will help.
- E-Commerce experience is mandatory.
- May require travel (Visa if available will be great but not a mandatory requirement).
Who can join Immediate - 30 Days preferable
Please call me on 9030043708