Managing Director at Options Executive Search Private Limited
Views:163 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Business Analyst - Google Analytics (5-10 yrs)
Our client is a global leader in gaming conducting gaming and lottery business in over 100 countries around the world. Employing over 10000 professionals worldwide.
The role -based in Hyderabad, would be working with the Product Management team in UK and the Delivery /Implementation team in Hyderabad
- Will work with the Portal Product team and the client to collect requirements and data based on project need.
- Will be able to study data, gather requirements and recommend strategies on User Analytics (Web & Mobile App).
-Handson Google (Including 360), Omniture, Webtrends, serving as an expert in all matters to Portal Product team-from code implementation to interface configuration.
Key Responsibilities :
- Serve as point person for client inquiries, by providing support and creating deliverables, including Google/ Omniture/Web Trends Analytics audit documents
- Use APIs to explore datasets and create custom reports
- Identify fundamental problems in JS code implementation across large corporate websites
- Analyze large amounts of data in creative ways, and use data to advise on marketing strategy
- Participate in Google Analytics Certified Partner (GACP) webinars, forum discussions, and conferences
- Develop and maintain a digital dashboard that includes marketing, social media and customer acquisition metrics as well as eCommerce business and site metrics for a variety of accounts.
- Prepare analysis and tracking of marketplace, technology and consumer demographic trends both within and across multiple industries.
- Develop test plans for accurate, statistically valid reporting results, and conduct quality assurance tests of tracking links for creative assets used in online initiatives.
- Execute daily campaign management tasks in order to achieve optimum return and traffic volume.
- Make optimization recommendations based on analyses that support an integrated campaign strategy including targeting and response measurement, email performance, local search, or banner advertising
- Experience with digital marketing and technology; including web analytics, email marketing, search marketing, social media, and conversion marketing.
- 5 years of experience in marketing analytics with a command of the terminology, methods, strategy, fundamental metrics, and the role of data in optimizing campaigns.
- Competency in a variety of tools preferred, including SQL, SPSS, SAS, Data Modeler, Google Analytics, Omniture.
- Experience with creation of marketing dashboard reports
- Experience with web tracking, testing and optimization (i.e. A/B and multivariate testing.).
- Multi-channel (online and offline) attribution and testing experience a plus.
- Will have a mastery of Google Analytics, inside and out
- Will have a familiarity with Google Tag Manager and Google Drive