Delivery Lead - Seach & Seclection at Randstad
Views:1007 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Business Analyst - Data Warehousing/Data Analytics (5-8 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Understand the business users- requirements for information, features, and functions and communicate them to the rest of the application development and data warehouse team
- Lead preparation of data warehouse requirements documents
- Assist data analyst in mapping tasks using T- SQL, SQL server, Excel, DB2 and mainframes
- Lead the identification and documentation of business metrics
- Act as consultant to the PL1 & front end programmers.
- Once business needs are defined for the data warehouse projects, the business analyst will be involved in designing and validating the logical data model that provides a different representation of these requirements.
Work Experience :
- Total 5- 8 years- experience in BFSI analytics (Mandatory)
- Minimum 4- 6 years experience with Data warehouse/Data Modeling/Logical modeling/Schema diagram, Dimensional modeling, SQL, SAS )
- Minimum 3 - 7 years of experience with Microsoft SQL, data warehousing, or similar Experience in the creation and maintenance of Data warehouse or Data Mart
- Exceptional presentation skills