HR Recruiter at Golden Hues
Views:144 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Business Analyst/Data Analyst - DWH (5-8 yrs)
Education Requirements :
- Bachelor's or Engineering degree, or equivalent experience, in analytics, informatics, computer science, programming,
- Master's degree or MBA in Finance/Banking
Work Experience :
- Total 5- 8 years experience in BFSI analytics or IT
- Minimum 4- 6 years experience with Data warehouse/Data Modeling/Logical modeling/Schema diagram, Dimensional modeling, SQL, SAS )
SQL server 2008, T - SQL, Data modeling and dimensional modeling, Analysis using SAS, business intelligence, Excel, power point, Data architecture
Domain : Credit Risk, Base II setup, Loan & collateral, AML, LTV/LGD and Customer profitability
Job Description :
- Understand the business users- requirements for information, features, and functions and communicate them to the rest of the application development and data warehouse team
- Lead preparation of data warehouse requirements documents
- Assist data analyst in mapping tasks using T- SQL, SQL server, Excel, DB2 and mainframes
- Lead the identification and documentation of business metrics
- Act as consultant to the PL1 & front end programmers.
- Once business needs are defined for the data warehouse projects, the business analyst will be involved in designing and validating the logical data model that provides a different representation of these requirements.
- The BA will also play a role in data model design and prototyping and is involved in developing or validating source target mappings and transformation logic required to support information. The business analyst may also assist in identifying data quality problems and in determining options for how they will be handled. The BA will also play a role in testing and validation and in delivering user training.
- Business analyst is, he or she would help in Data modeling as per the business and DW requirements and review models to ascertain that requirements are met.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, data analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis
- Become a subject matter expert on our Banking & BFSI data, processes, META Data and business methodologies
- Decompose high- level business requirements into an appropriate level of business rules and detailed user, functional, and non- functional requirements using alternative views such as flows, diagrams, models, and use cases when applicable
- Meet with users to gather requirements for project definition. Analyze existing procedures and evaluate requested requirements to identify system changes