Manager at Confidential
Views:573 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Business Analyst & Customer Success Manager (4-12 yrs)
Role : Business Analyst
Experience Level : Minimum 3 Years to 12 Years
Location : Bangalore
Certificates : PMP or BA certifications are good to have
Job Responsibilities :
- Interact with client and Management regarding application features and functionality
- Create a requirements document, functional specifications, test plan and test cases.
- Work collaboratively with Business SMEs to identify, verify and document functional and technical requirements using requirements management methodology
- Break the requirements and collect in-depth requirements
- Translate the functional requirements from the customer into the design.
- Refine and validate requirements/documentation on a timely basis
- Practice and help enforce best practices for software development within the team.
- Prepare test scenarios and undertake the functional validation of a solution before delivery to the customer
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and use critical thinking to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Work with Developers, Architects, Development Managers, Business Stakeholders to plan timelines and ensure timely delivery of a high-quality overall solution that meets business requirements.
Job Requirements :
- Overall 3+ years in software applications development or Strong knowledge of SDLC and business processes
- Should have worked as a functional consultant in one of the top ERP solutions (Oracle, SAP, Zoho, Freshworks, Leadsquared), preferably in the Manufacturing and SCM domains.
- Experience with customer interaction, requirements gathering and software development lifecycle is a must.
- Familiarity with the business processes of at least one of the verticals like Automotive, Refinery, Manufacturing or Banking is a plus.
- Proven experience of managing and delivering medium to large sized ERP/CRM/Banking projects
- Proven experience in a variety of business analysis tools and techniques. Hands-on approach essential.
- Possibly the ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Be highly motivated, have the ability to think outside of the box and should not be afraid to challenge where necessary
- Be able to work with people at all levels within the organization and with people from different cultures
- Experience with wireframing and flowcharting is an added advantage
- Experience with UI/UX thinking is an added advantage