HR at All Spark Health
Views:3737 Applications:819 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:563
Business Analyst - Business Intelligence/SQL (1-4 yrs)
- The Business Analyst role at All Spark Labs is about analysis in support of our Enterprise Healthcare organization projects results, driving project improvements, product improvements based on the analysis to drive more business and others as per need.
- This includes working with the client and internal teams in order to elicit and capture business requirements, acting as the requirements subject matter expert and partner with the configuration, development and quality assurance business partners to ensure the design, development, testing, and production validation phases of the project are completed with high quality.
The Value You Deliver :
- Complete end to end analysis in support of each assigned project and fix. Projects will include but not limited to;annual enrollment, client initiated fee for service projects, system fixes and initiatives. Projects may also include new client implementations.
- Scope and estimate new fee for service project requests. This includes the completion of conceptual analysis to document currentstate, future state and all system and process changes required. Create project estimates using the fee for service pricing tool, or through a project specific estimation meeting.
- Elicit and capture high quality business requirement documents / creation of reports.
- Perform data analysis to accurately capture business requirements and as needed throughout the life cycle of each project and fix to ensure high quality results.
- Conducts walkthrough and review of business requirement documents for each assigned project and fix.
- Act as subject matter expert for all functional requirement areas.
- Accurately document requirement revisions in all business requirement documents including project specific requirements, the Plan Administration Manual (PAM), the StatusChange Matrix (SCM) and all other impacted business requirement documents.
- Support project and client end to end.
- The Skills that are Key to this role
Technical/ Behavioral :
- Data analysis - ability to navigate through hundreds and thousands of rows and identify the real impact by using SQL extensively
- good communication, Consulting and Time Management Skills
- Experience in managing stakeholder/business partner relationships
Mandatory Skills :
- Ability to elicit and document high-quality business requirements.
- Understanding of the scope, requirements, testing, transition, etc.
- Client facing communication, consulting and presentation skill
- Analytical, problem solving and reporting skills.
- perform business Acceptance testing by creating the right test cases and executing it.
- Ability to understand end-to-end processes and their interdependencies.
- Motivated individual who is able to work independently