AM Recruitment & Delivery at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:977 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Business Analyst - Big Data/Hadoop (1-5 yrs)
We have some urgent openings with one of our client based out of Delhi location. It is permanent position.
Job Location : Delhi, Okhla Phase III
Budget : Up to 6-8 LPA
Job Description :
About Company :
- Our Company is a one of the fastest growing big-data platform in the region, wherein its Technology Platform is driven by Deep Insights derived from Purchase Behavior.
- The Proprietary Engine of the Platform is powered by ML, Deep Learning & AI, designed by some of the leading scientists across the globe. The company leverages on multiple data sources across industries, so as to add value to its banking partners & drive ROI for them, marketers and other partners in the value chain.
- The venture is backed by serial entrepreneurs, senior bankers, product heads, data scientists, ad-tech & digital experts of leading companies, some of whom are noted alumni of Harvard Business School, IIM-A, IIT, leaders of Fortune 50 companies and others. Over last few month's Our Company has partnered with the leading 17 Banks of Asia. It now has operations across 14 countries.
Headquarters : Delhi
Year Founded : 2016
Company Type : Privately Held
Company Size : 51-200 employees
Specialties : Fintech, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Market Research, and Ad Tech
Job Purpose :
- A Data Analyst interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions.
- Data Analysts gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends ? as such a Data Analyst job description should highlight the analytical nature of the role.
- Once data has been gathered and interpreted, the Data Analyst will report back what has been found in a comprehensive study to the wider business/relevant colleagues.
Skills & Knowledge :
- Data Analysts often make recommendations about the methods and ways in which a company obtains and analyses data to improve quality and the efficiency of data systems. A Data Analyst job description should include, but not be limited to :
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analysing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Exposure to Hadoop and Big Data framework
- Working knowledge of Scala, Spark, Py-Spark and R framework will be added advantage
Job Title : AVP-Business Analyst
Experience : 1-5yrs
Location : New Delhi
BU/Function : Operations
Reports To : Business Analyst
Direct Reports :
Industry : Financial Services / FinTech / AdTech / MarTech / Banking / IT & Technology
Education : BE/BTech from Premier Institute
Functional Area : IT Software, Infrastructure, Cloud, Big Data, Storage, Maintenance
Role : Individual Contributor
Education/Qualification : BE / BTech from Premier Institute
Other requirements :
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Quick Turnaround
- Proficient communication skills
- Hard working and can thrive in Start-up environment
Please answer the below questions also, in order to proceed further.
Ques : Do you have exposure to Hadoop and Big data framework?
Ques : Are you a full time B.Tech from tier1/ Tier2 institute?
Ques : Do you have working knowledge of Scala, Spark, Py-Spark and R framework?
If interested for this position, Please apply here. Please share your updated profile with below details.
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice period :