Account Manager at Anbiya Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1139 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Business Analyst - Apttus CLM (10-16 yrs)
Apttus CLM Business Analyst Job Description :
Position Description : Contract To Hire
- Collaborate with Business, IT Business Partners, Architects and Tech Leads to elaborate on the requirements.
- Build effective and productive key business stakeholder relationships (including BPO).
- Early involvement in solution design and estimations.
- Understands how the IT solution supports the Business Process End2End. Has process and IT landscape expertise in Healthcare.
- Analyze main business processes and requirements and translate into IT solutions.
- Responsible to maximize the use and acceptance of standard/catalogue based solutions to support business needs driving industry best practices processes.
- Responsible to maintain product backlog with user stories to cover development effort for the upcoming sprints.
- Develop user stories/ wireframes (both functional and system operational requirements) and work with client on elaboration and ambiguity resolution.
- Ongoing validation of deliverables against requirements.
- Flexibly respond to shifting business needs and priorities.
- Prior to UAT validates that solution meets business requirements.
- Train key users and ensure availability of training and support materials.
Position Requirements :
- Proven knowledge of CLM business processes and its KPIs, including best practices to support the relevant business processes
- Expertise in the Apptus CLM application and the integration aspects with other platforms. CLM certification is an add on
- Prefer minimum 10 years of IT experience, including Agile.
- 5 years of minimum experience in CLM required.
- 3 years of minimum experience and two full cycle project implementations in Apttus CLM required.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among global work groups.
- Travel: Up to 25% global travel may be needed