Recruitment Head at Enfluence It Services Private Limited
Views:1135 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Business Analyst - Analytics/R/SAS (4-10 yrs)
A MUST: Very Good Communication in English and a Highly Analytical Person
Role Reserved for Ladies
- As a Business Analyst, you'll be working in the Analytics team to identify potential strategic and optimization opportunities through deep diving into business and product data.
- You will work on developing automated dashboards, visualizations, and custom data sets.
- You will leverage the cross-functional nature of your role to develop insights that can produce meaningful advantages and growth opportunities for the company.
- Willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think beyond conventional dogma, ability to work in a flat organisation.
- Developing forecasting models
- Create various algorithms for optimizing demand & supply data
- Data analysis and solution building based on insights capture from data
- Responsible for giving insights to management and help in strategic planning
- Create various analysis for error handling in existing data products
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data mining techniques like time series forecasting, regression, classification and clustering techniques
- Outstanding understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods
- Experience of analytic environments and tools for both structured and unstructured data
- Proficient knowledge on statistical tools like SQL, SAS, Advanced Excel & knowledge on R