Founder at FiniteHR Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:212 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Business Analyst - Analytics (2-5 yrs)
Essential Responsibilities :
- Techno-Functional who can set up new reports, manage Business Reporting, Templated Analytics and Automation of reports
- Build reporting framework within the Bank for seamless reporting experience for stakeholders from frontline Branch personnel to Top Management
- Design and build robust and scalable models/architecture which can be leveraged for reporting and analytics
- Generate insight on key performance trends and identify risks/opportunities for key stakeholder
- Develop and build highly collaborative and close working relationships with Business Partners and Sr. Leadership stakeholders
Educational Qualification/Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in business/Economics/Finance/Engineering or other quantitative disciplines. Master's degree preferred
- 3+ years of Reporting /Analytics experience preferably from Retail Banking, Financial Services, Information Technology, Consulting
- Exposure to Visualization tools like SAS VA/SAP BO/Tableau / PowerBI/ etc. preferred.
- Spreadsheet and Presentation skills, Knowledge of data models, database design development will be added advantage
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities