Consultant at Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1336 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst (4-9 yrs)
Primary Skills (Must Have)
Minimum of 4 Years of Experience in Business Analysis or Data Analysis or similar role
Understanding of Database Management Systems is a must
Experience writing SQL Queries and using SQL tools is a must, exposure to various data analytical functions.
Hands on experience on Data Warehousing projects is a must
Hands on experience with Visio is a must
Working knowledge on ETL Concepts and Tools
Key Responsibilities & Experience Range :
- Researching and gathering business/system requirements through the facilitation of meetings with end users.
- Analyzing current processes to identify gaps and improvement opportunities and solutions.
- Decomposing abstract and complex details/concepts into business and functional requirements that can be understood by the stakeholders (i.e. end users, developers, testers, etc.)
- Developing conceptual modeling and process workflows to illustrate current and future states
- Developing detailed business and functional requirement documents
- Communicating (verbal and written) project details and concepts to various audiences
- Preparing end user documentation and facilitating end user training
- Reviewing Test Cases and providing feedback/approval, coordinating testing efforts
- Defining the business deployment strategy and facilitating the business deployments
- Leading the end to end SDLC. Includes participating and directing as needed the entire project from initiation to implementation to ensure business objectives are met - this includes actively participating in technical design and architecture reviews and test case reviews, etc.