AM Recruitment & Delivery at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:4849 Applications:472 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:276
Business Analyst (2-8 yrs)
Job Location : Pune, Balewadi Phata
Exp : 2+ Years
Salary Budget : Open to discuss
Working Days : 6 Days Working (Monday to Saturday)
Business Analyst Responsibilities :
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements :
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
About company :
It is a one-of-a-kind fitness technology app designed to help customers and gym owners to stream line day to day gym activities & processes.
The main aim of this company is to revolutionize the way the fitness industry operates and help in removing all types of uncertainty from the business and make it a more profitable venture for gym owners.
The app has been developed to assist gym owners in taking care of their logistics and make the gym owners ready to meet the changing lifestyle demands of their customers.
HyrEzy Talent Solutions