Recruiter at Cucumber Consultants
Views:1710 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Business Analyst (2-8 yrs)
Job Description :
A Business Analyst's job is to understand, collate &/or define client's business requirements/challenges to meet business objectives through the appropriate use of Process to address identified business challenges, as well as meet organization's strategic goals.
As part of his/her role, (s)he would be required to document business process flows, along with process performance parameters, wire-framing application UI and testing etc.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Identify, define, record and communicate user and functional requirements for necessary workflow and business process changes; document existing and to-be processes.
- Working on leads provided by sales team, analyzing the requirements, putting it in a business scope.
- Identify AS IS process performance parameters and corresponding measures and document the same.
- Prepare feasibility studies; recommend and establish program objectives, priorities and schedules in conjunction with user and functional requirements.
- Develop benefit estimates to establish project worth, including the development of alternatives and recommendations for changes to existing applications or equipment.
- Develop &/or review User Acceptance Test (UAT) cases for user approvals and guide/support team during UAT.
- Prepare and maintain documentation such as Business requirement document, functional specification document, business use cases, user manuals, application workflow designing, wireframe application UI, application scope document, proposal document, traceability matrix and training materials etc.
- Ability to prioritize independently, multiple functional requests and system requirements, to meet organizational goals.
Required Skills :
- Ability to understand the business process - Experience in any of the following domains BFSI, Manufacturing, Shipping & Transportation, Media & Entertainment, Energy/Oil & Gas, Healthcare & Pharma .
- Ability to optimize current business processes and define the best practice to-be process
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean/Kanban, Agile would be preferable
- Good English communication and client interaction skills.
- Should be well-versed with SQL.
- Good documentation skills are a must (MS Office).
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Proven logical and analytical skills
- The person needs to be a self-starter.
- A techno-functional experience of 2-5 years.
- Should have experience with IT-software companies
- Should have a MBA degree.