Founder at JobsLo Consultants
Views:1320 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
- Co-ordinate with Multiple stakeholders for requirement gathering for software development projects. Also, provide valuable inputs for the same.
- Documentation of the requirement gathering and specifications. Ensuring document signoffs from relevant stakeholders.
- Creation of project plan in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Translation of functional data to Wireframes post discussion with project manager and Technical Solutions architect.
- Co-ordination and inputs with UX design teams for wireframes.
- Meeting all deadline with regards to the above and maintaining ethical code of conduct.
- Needs to be able to think strategically and also understand business and industry trends
- Needs to be a key facilitator within an organization, acting as a bridge between the client, stakeholders and the solution team.
- Serves as the Information Owner of applications in the area they support.
Job Description :
- Understand the Business working and Product scope.
- Build a relationship with every level in the Customer Organization.
- The candidate must have an entrepreneurial approach and drive to achieve goals.
- Must be analytically driven and data focused, and have a strategic outlook.
- Exceptional leadership qualities - team and people skills
Skill Set :
- Experience of Business Analyst for IT projects / Product development
- Positive, pro-active attitude with a will to deliver quickly, adhering to tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills to analyze and fix problems quickly.
- Very hands-on and keen eye for detail with ability to present business and technical issues, ideas.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work across teams with geographically remote team members
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt
- Exhibit a positive approach in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Must be open to travel to customer locations and for international travel
- MBA from a reputed Institute.
- Technical background preferred not necessary.