Assistant Manager - HR at Bulk MRO
Views:1325 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Bulk MRO - Product Manager (3-8 yrs)
Company Background :
- Bulk MRO Industrial Supply is building the Alibaba for Large Industrial Corporates in India
- We distribute Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) products to India's leading MNCs, PSUs, and Corporates across all geographies.
- Bulk MRO Industrial Supply is a Y-Combinator and Bain Capital-backed startup that wants to build a world-class technology-based B2B commerce ecosystem.
- Founded in 2015, Bulk MRO is currently distributing Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) products to 100+ leading MNCs, PSUs, and Corporates across the Automobile, Chemical, FMCG, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharma, and Power sectors.
- Gaurang Shah and Devang Shah are the founders of Bulk MRO. They are twin brothers, born and brought up in Mumbai. Both secured dual-degrees from the University of Pennsylvania (Wharton & Engineering).
Prior to Bulk MRO, they co-founded a Sequoia Capital-backed technology and media startup. Gaurang was a consultant at McKinsey's New York Office and Devang traded Credit Derivatives on the Wall Street desks of Deutsche Bank and Citigroup
- Our team has super-energetic alumni of Wharton, Yale, IITs, ISB who have exceptional professional experience at Mckinsey, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, P&G, Accenture, PWC, IBM etc. We are building a phenomenal team to join us in our mission.
Experience : > 5 years with minimum 3 years as Product Manager
About the role :
- Product Manager in Bulk MRO will set the vision for the product.
- He will be responsible for guiding teams toward a common goal - shipping high-quality products and features on time.
- He will be responsible for both businesses: through market research as well as the users: through timely user studies.
- The ideal candidate is an analytical, customer-focused team player who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to launch.
- This candidate will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps, after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Writing specifications, manage project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product experiences in line with the overall vision of the company
- Conduct extensive customer engagement and validation.
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration.
- Constantly test his own products, create edge cases and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch
- Highly driven and enthusiastic personality with a desire to build a long-term career in Product Management.
- Be a critical voice of the user within Bulk MRO. Ensure we are doing everything we can to help presence in national and international markets.
- Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.), quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) and NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Should be data-obsessed. Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations.
- Also, educate cross-functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insight
- Conduct A/B tests to understand how we can increase the desired use case(s) of our products
Skills & Qualifications :
- 3+ years of experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical product management or web engineering.
- Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decision is tied to key business drivers
- Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms (GA, Kissmetrics, etc.) to understand product usability.
- Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
- An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, business, marketing, etc.
- Good knowledge of MySQL and/or other RDBMS
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Work experience in the internet/e-commerce/ payments industry is preferred