Sourcing Specialist at BT Group
Views:457 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
British Telecom - Lead Consultant - Java (8-14 yrs)
Key Terms of Reference :
- Enthusiastic and passionate about building and shipping a great product.
- Technically strong, and you act as a multiplier for the rest of the development team by mentoring, and leading by example.
- Foster great product engineering culture with right emphasis on innovation.
- Has end-user interaction experience for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs and working with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance and production support activities.
- B.Tech/BE, preferred from a premier Engineering School.
- Minimum 8-12 years of hands-on programming and development experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, PL/SQL, SQL
- Should have played a team lead role and is able to mentor and drive a team for deliveries
- Experience 8 -12 Years
- Good expertise on JSF, JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, PL/SQL,
- Understands Mobile First strategy.
- Good knowledge of web application design patterns
- Should be able to code own optimized SQL queries, functions, triggers and procedures (Oracle or SQL Server DB environment)
- Ability to build and deploy application on application Servers/Web Servers with appreciation for continuous integration
- Good Knowledge of WebLogic Application Server;
- Fluency in Web Services standards SOAP, WSDL
- Knowledgeable on WS-- standards such as WS-Addressing, WS-Security
- Proficient in tools such as JDeveloper, Eclipse, Toad, SQL Developer, Putty etc.
- Must have knowledge of debugging tools and should be able to debug problems faced, using tools or logs.
- Good Knowledge on XML technologies XSD, XML and XSLT.
- Strong computer science fundamentals including Data Structure and algorithms
- Shares expertise with colleagues and others. Lead teams in past and with project management exposure to AGILE and SCRUM way of working
- Is a lead contributor individually and as a team member.
- Excellent design and coding skills
- Participated in QA and have good experience involving in Functional testing, Integration testing, and Performance testing.
- Good verbal and communications skills.
- Applies knowledge/skills through handling complex problems and/or co-ordinating work which may extend beyond own area of expertise.