British Telecom - Consultant/Senior Professional - S&IT - Genesys Technologies (4-12 yrs)
Location: Bangalore, India
Job Responsibilities :
- This role would be the primary technical interface to the internal and external teams and customer for reviewing and supporting all the major solution designs associated with Genesys platform
- The person should assist with analysis of technical problems and identifies and prioritizes resolutions based on business needs.
- This role should be able to mentor and provide knowledge transfers to other team members with latest product transformations and platform updates
- Responsible for solutioning complex designs of all major Genesys platform technologies involving requirements of in-bound and out-bound contact center and IP telephony
- Should get involved into team augmentation activities which involves hiring right talent on board, training the existing talent.
- Support TDM's for project related activities to the design, configuration, management of telecom equipment and systems for in-bound and out-bound Contact Center, telephony technology
- Should help the Quality team in achieving better RFT's.
- The person may also require to work as an Individual contributor.
- Shall be responsible for designing, configuring and testing the Genesys solutions based on the work package requirements
- This position provides technical expertise and design support to all business sponsored contact projects and is responsible for all on-going solution design oriented installation and configuration of hardware and software components, servers and network infrastructure around Genesys solution based customer environment.
- A deep understanding of Genesys technologies, principles and methods within the discipline area of focus
- A broad functional understanding of various areas of technology outside of their subject matter focus area.
- The lead designer should have working knowledge of Platforms/Operating Systems, Networking/Communications and Testing principles.
- The lead designer must demonstrate a strong ability for problem solving.
- The lead designer must have strong documentation skills, ability to articulate solutions and ideas in a clear and concise manner, and adequate presentation skills
- The lead designer should act as the primary technical escalation interface in case of any high priority cases during the process of implementation
TECHNICAL SKILLS Desired (Any) :
- Domain Skills: CTI Genesys voice (Inbound/Outbound), Multimedia, Reporting
- CTI Technologies: CIM, SIP, Routing GVP, ORS, e-Services, WDE/IWS, GMS, InfoMart, Pulse v9, Outbound, Routing via IRD, Composer
- Genesys Version: 8.5.x or 9
- Knowledge on 3rd party apps like Anana, Verint, SBC, SDK, NICE would be added advantage
- If certified in any of the above Genesys skills will be a plus point