HR Recruitment Team at British Council Management Services
Views:396 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
British Council Management Services - Business Applications Manager - Development & Support (6-11 yrs)
Purpose of job :
- Relational Database client and server technologies. SQL Server programming and administration
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Source Control System using TFS and VSS
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- Open source framework(Node.js/Grunt/ Psake/Bower)
Information Security :
- Ensure that their workforce are aware of the information security policies and comply with them
- Ensures that the team complies to ISO 27001 and IGA related requirements
- Send account opening requests effectively
- Disable accounts immediately for leavers and Absconders /on long leaves
- Document and monitor / review access levels of his/her team
- Provide security awareness and education to team
- Manage Records to ensure compliance to Freedom of information act
- Ensure incidents of their respective functions are closed within SLAs.
Skills and Knowledge System Design - SFIA L4 :
- Recommends/designs structures and tools for systems which meet business needs.
- Delivers technical visualisation of proposed applications for approval by customer and execution by system developers.
- Translates logical designs into physical designs and produces detailed design documentation.
- Maps work to user specification and removes errors and deviations from specification to achieve user-friendly processes
Business Analysis - SFIA L4
- Investigates operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, and identifies options for consideration.
- Identifies potential benefits, and available options for consideration. Works with clients/users in defining acceptance tests.
- Experience Proven experience of development and support of Application Sloutions in a multilingual global environment in 3 of the following 4 disciplines :
2) Relational Database client and server technologies e.g. SQL Server, SQL Reporting, PL/T SQL, SQL scripting, DTS/ SSIS, MSAccess
3) Service Orientated Architecture : Integration, designing and building applications for SOA e.g. using SOAP, Web services, XML data exchange and XML technologies like DTDs, Schemas, XSLT)
4) Direct Customer Interaction platforms - Web Content Management e.g Obtree/ Episerver, Collaboration Technologies e.g Sharepoint, CRM Technologies e.g. Microsoft Dynamics/ Sage/ Outlook, Search Technologies e.g Google/ Autonomy, Survey tools-e.g. ConfirmIT, Zoomerang
5) Source Control System using TFS and VSS and preferably an understanding of IIS, Active Directory, DNS, IT security / encryption, Microsoft Client platforms and technologies as Windows OS, MSOffice, browsers as applicable in application development and support context.