Brillio - Senior Engineer/Spark Developer - ETL (3-6 yrs)
You- ll bring this to the table :
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations with unstructured problems and anticipate potential issues/risks
- Hands on experience in Spark, Scala, SQL, Unix Shell scripting .
- Expertise in independently developing end-to-end executive presentations including Storyboarding and Designing
- Ability to apply design thinking principles to come up with the best optimized solution .
- Excellent project management, relationship building and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge on Java & python
For you to be successful, you must :
- Build partnerships within and outside the team regardless of formal authority
- Dismantle personal knowledge and empower others by mentoring and fostering an environment of growth
- Create value by anticipating and meeting needs of internal and external customers and delivering high-quality results and be accountable for outcomes
- Open and flexible to accommodate and implement new ideas, understand business complexities, nurture innovation and challenge the status quo persistently
- Grasp data that is available, pay attention to details and strive to be subject matter expert in chosen area of specialty through continuous learning and improvement
It would be exceptional, if you also have this :
- Experience in latest version of spark and Java 8 .
- Advanced SQL knowledge.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Hbase, Azure/AWS
- Knowledge of Logistics and big data stack .