Brillio - Senior AWS DevOps Engineer - Python/Bash Scripting (3-4 yrs)
Experience: 3 - 4 years
- We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior DevOps Engineer. As our new Senior DevOps Engineer, you will oversee client's environments hosted in AWS.
- Also, you will be in charge of the specification and documentation of the new project features. In addition, you will be developing new features and writing scripts for automation using Python/Bash.
- Excellent hands-on experience of AWS Core Services including but not limited to EC2, VPC, ELB, Route53, CloudFront, S3 etc.
- Excellent hands-on experience in managing Linux servers which includes User Management, File Management, Security, Networking etc.
- Excellent hands-on experience in Installing, configuring, troubleshooting and optimizing Apache/Nginx Web Servers.
- Write scripts and automation using Python and Bash
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc
- Solid understanding of DevOps Tools and implementation of CI/CD Pipelines,
- Solid understanding of any config mgmt. tools. Ansible is preferred.
- Manage source control including SVN and GIT
- Understanding of cloud architecture best practices.
Keywords: AWS, DevOps, CloudFormation, Python, Bash, Linux, Apache