Brillio - IDAM Specialist (7-12 yrs)
Required Skill set - IDAM, Azure, ADFS, SSO, Okta, Privilege Access Management
- Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Computer Science or a STEM related field.
- Over all 8+ with minimum 3+ years- experience in implementation and support on the relevant products
- Must have excellent implementation, maintenance, organizational and project management skills
- Expertise pertaining to the design and implementation of enterprise access and authentication (Active Directory, LDAP, SSO, Federation based infrastructures)
- Experience in domain migrations & consolidation
- Experience in Azure is mandatory
- Extensive knowledge integrating ADFS, Seamless Single Sign on with Exchange and/or Office 365 is a must.
- Design, develop, deploy, integrate and support Single Sign On (SSO) using DevOps model for all types of devices.
- Develop, maintain, support and troubleshoot and vendor applications hosted in Private/Public Clouds, Analyze Server side and client Side SSO logs to debug issue.
- Perform and analyze Security web and IP scans and identify required patch to resolve reported security vulnerabilities.
- Evaluate SSO web services and new authentication & authorization features of SSO (i.e REST, Certificate Authentication, Federation services, OAuth and OpenID). Develop integration guidelines and test cases.
- Implementation experience on Single Sign On Federation products using SAML 2.0 and Oauth technology, Products such as (PING Federate, Microsoft ADFS, etc.)
- Provide support to applications and users in non-Production and Production environments
- Assesses models, designs, plans and recommends changes to specific aspects of systems architecture (e.g. information, application frameworks, design patterns, security, SSO etc.).
- Managing Ping and/or other solution deployments through complete system development lifecycle, including analysis of solution requirements, solution design, architecture and supporting business processes, configuring and customizing IAM software products using Application Development Framework (ADF), and testing (unit, system integration, performance and UAT testing).
- Serves as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Develop the design and standards of Identity Management infrastructure including Active Directory, SAML, Federation of Directories, Identity Management, Single Sign-on and Provisioning systems. Establish standards for Directory, Application, and Enterprise Application Integration interfaces
- Design and configure SAML Federation Services for SAML Federations and WS-Federation Authentications using Siteminder and Ping Federation Environment for external partner applications.
- Design and review moderate to high complexity security controls to assist management in the protection of Information System resources and associated assets against accidental or unauthorized access, modification, destruction, or disclosure.
- Ensure compliance to published Information Security policies and standards
- Drive the technical execution and provide automation improvements to maintain customer satisfaction during the Deployment phase.
- Developing exceptionally strong and transparent working relationships with IT teams to deliver expected customer and business results.
- Ability to lead or facilitate security efforts (e.g., investigation, risk assessment, or system enhancement).
- Strong Technically and highly adaptive to change. - Resolve complex technical issues in a Tier 3 capacity.