Brillio - Azure Architect - Infrastructure (6-15 yrs)
Job Description: Azure Architect - Infrastructure
- Expected to drive and contribute to research, design, documentation, and modifications to software specifications throughout the production life cycle with optimal technical solutions across the Azure Infrastructure platforms stack.
- Detailed knowledge and implementation skills of Azure Patterns and Design and Migration best practices.
- Primary responsibilities include designing, testing, debugging and analysing Infrastructure components and Fabric.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement.
- Develops high-quality, efficient, IaaS and PaaS components to meet business requirements and in accordance with industry best practices..
- Generates statistics and prepares reports for management and/or team members on the status of the project.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, ability to dive deep into customer requirements, navigate through ambiguity and undefined problems.
Required Mandatory experience :
- 7+ years hands on experience with supporting Azure Services, Windows/ Linux platform.
- In depth knowledge with Azure architectures, operations and implementations.
- In depth knowledge of the Azure computing platform, its many services and dimensions of scalability including but not limited to:
- Azure Storage, Virtual Network, Compute, Premium Storage, Load Balancing, ARM templates for Azure Orchestration, Network Watcher, Operation analytics, Azure SQL, Traffic Manager, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Active Directory.
- Experience working with Automation tools, Cloud management tools
- Knowledge of federated authentication and authorization models
Required industry experience :
- Minimum of 6+ years of professional experience in designing and administering cloud-based services across a large enterprise and diverse environment.
- 5+ years- experience on Azure Services Architecture and Implementations.
Required Technical experience :
- In depth knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing and firewall technologies.
- Demonstrated experience, training or certification with a major Public Cloud platform such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, IBM SoftLayer, etc.
- Develop and manage Azure Compute engine (VM, App Service, Azure Container Services etc).
- Configuration and changes to VLANs, firewalls, Express Route, NSG, Network peering and VPN.
- Configuration and changes to Storage, Database, Replication, Backup, DR and migration.
- Provide expert technical recommendations for resilience and reliability.
- Provide support for system modification via automated change management system.
- Maintain proficiency with industry best practices in IT Security, Integration, and Testing.
- Write infrastructure related scripts to automate all manual tasks plus streamline operational activities.
- Evaluate and recommend necessary changes in performance tuning, infrastructure design and monitoring.
- Conduct long range strategic plans of IT infrastructure plus operational aspects of application execution within infrastructure.
- Handle organization-wide windows-based application projects of complex to ensure applications optimal performance and related infrastructure.
- Execute application-level SSL plus configure mutual validation for back-end system communication.
- Support install applications for system production and test to ensure maximum support through applying best practices.
- Execute technology successfully by minimal downtime as well as disruption.
- Provide general framework plus environment to assist application developers and maintain activities.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think critically about problems and arrive at a practical solution.
- Advanced SQL and database skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and an accountable team-player.